So, here's how it's gonna go down:
- Link to the person who tagged you (done, but enter at your own risk)
- Post the rules on my blog (easy)
- Write six random/unspectacular quirks about yourself (okey dokey)
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post (suckers!)
- Link to those people (yep)
- Let the taggee know they've been tagged in their comments (ok)
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted (Yo Michele!)
- I can't let any food touch each other on my plate and I eat each item one by one.
- I'm a Law and Order junkie because no matter what time of day or where you are there is always an episode on.
- I talk to the chipmunks that hang outside my window at work. They're so cute and surprisingly really great listeners.
- I drink Dr. Pepper like it's going out of style. I'm a Pepper!
- I like to buy scrapbooking supplies....but never get around to using them. Reading has ruined me for any other hobby.
- We have a small zoo at my house. I own a dog, 3 cats, a bunny, a gerbil and a domesticated rat. I say domesticated like that makes a difference to anyone who is freaked out that I own a rat! Seriously, they are great pets and as smart or smarter than dogs!
I am tagging: Lezlie at Books 'N Border Collies, the Literate Housewife, Medieval Bookworm, Marg at Reading Adventures, Miss Holly's Library (where ya been?) and last, but certainly not least, C.W. Gortner at Historical Boys (he's a busy author, but thought if he could partake it would be really interesting to hear some quirky things about a man!)