I did pretty good and got all of them correct with the exeption of the last question - the contestants didn't do well at all though! At least I stumped them for once!
I thought I would post the trivia questions and see what you people are made of! If you want to participate just enter your answers in the comments section. I will post the answers Monday morning (sorry you can't get me near a computer on the weekends). No cheating...I'm sure we'll all feel comfortable within the confines of the honor system?!
- Will Somers held this post for Tudor court for many years; his job was to lift the spirits of the King.
- During her "bloody" reign, she had more than 300 protestants and heretics burned at the stake. (I'm thinking it was probably more than 300)
- When the Countess of Salisbury was executed here for treason, the executioner needs 11 chops.
- Dona Elvira was the governess of this woman who married 2 Tudor princes, Arthur and Henry.
- Barnaby Fitzpatrick was the whipping boy and close friend of this Tudor crown prince and future King.