A Reader's Respite, has just laid an award on me! I am sooo super stoked!
Now to pass on the love I would like to nominate 7 blogs that I heart very much. And without further adieu:
1. This might be illegal, but I've never been on to follow rules, so I must start off with A Reader's Respite. Her blog is the first one I visit when I start my morning ritual. She is fairly new (I say that like I'm an old pro!) and she is wonderful. We have eerily similar tastes, so I am always interested in what she writes and she is really funny to boot. Also, she's a pilot and I think that that is bad ass!
2. Elizabeth Chadwick - Living the History. I adore EC and purchase her books from the UK whenever I can. She writes great posts about her trips for book research (always fascinating) and gives us a glimpse into a writer's world (something that has always fascinated me).
3. The Literate Housewife Review. She was one of the first visitors to my blog. I was so geeked out when I got my first "comment" and I will always be grateful. She has a wonderful blog - I actually wonder where in the hell she gets the time to put in so much work on her blog!
4. Susan Higginbotham at Reading, Raving and Ranting by a Historical Fiction Author. She is the author of A Traitor's Wife, a novel of Edward II. Susan's blog is a mix of reviews, research and a little of this and that. She is extremely clever and humorous, oh, and her dog, Boswell is just so cute!
5. Tanzanite's Shelf and Stuff. Extremely good book reviewer. Hers is the first I go to when I want a good, thorough review of a novel. I want to be her when I grow up! P.S. I see today that she is reading an ARC of Devil's Brood and I am sooo jealous!
6. Medieval bookworm is on her way to York in England for school and I am wishing her all the best. She is a great blogger and a very quick reader - I swear that girl has a new review every day!
7. iLax Studio is the only non-book blog that I read, which says a lot! Kim is sooo funny and sweet and always has great stories! She is one of my best comment-ers and I really appreciate her support!
There are so many more...you can visit them from the left side of my blog under Blogs that I Read!