Living in the Shadows by Judith Barrow
Publication Date: July 16, 2015
eBook & Paperback; 320 Pages
Genre: Historical Fiction/Family Saga
It's 1969 and Mary Schormann is living quietly in Wales with her ex-POW husband, Peter, and her teenage twins, Richard and Victoria. Her niece, Linda Booth, is a nurse - following in Mary's footsteps - and works in the maternity ward of her local hospital in Lancashire.
At the end of a long night shift, a bullying new father visits the maternity ward and brings back Linda's darkest nightmares, her terror of being locked in. Who is this man, and why does he scare her so?
There are secrets dating back to the war that still haunt the family, and finding out what lies at their root might be the only way Linda can escape their murderous consequences.
Sequel to the acclaimed Changing Patterns and Pattern of Shadows.
Blog Tour ScheduleMonday, September 21
Spotlight & Giveaway at One Book Shy of a Full Shelf
Tuesday, September 22
Spotlight & Giveaway at Passages to the Past
Wednesday, September 23
Spotlight at I'd So Rather Be Reading
Thursday, September 24
Spotlight at What Is That Book About
Saturday, September 26
Guest Post at The Writing Desk
Sunday, September 27
Review at A Chick Who Reads
Monday, September 28
Review at Book Nerd
Guest Post at Historical Fiction Connection
GiveawayTo enter to win a copy of Living in the Shadows, please leave a comment below, with your email address.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on October 2nd. You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
– Only one entry per household.
– All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion
– Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.