Hello dear readers! I recently had the delight of reading Fiona Mountain's novel Lady of the Butterflies and I loved it so much that I picked up a copy to give away to one of my lucky readers to spread the love!
About Lady of the Butterflies
They say I'm mad and perhaps it's true.
It is well known that lust brings madness and desperation and ruin. But upon my oath, I never meant any harm. All I wanted was to be happy, to love and to be loved in return, and for my life to count for something.
That is not madness, is it?
So begins the story of Eleanor Glanville, the beautiful daughter of a seventeenth-century Puritan nobleman whose unconventional passions scandalized society. When butterflies were believed to be the souls of the dead, Eleanor's scientific study of them made her little better than a witch. But her life-set against a backdrop of war, betrayal, and sexual obsession-was that of a woman far ahead of her time.
You can read my review HERE.
- To enter, please leave a comment below and include your email address (only comments with email addresses will be entered in the giveaway).
- Giveaway is open to US entries only.
- For +5 additional entries become a follower of Passages to the Past. If you are already a follower you will automatically receive the bonus entries.
- For +3 additional entries join the Passages to the Past FB Page.
- For +1 additional entry each, please help spread the word by blogging, posting on sidebar, tweeting or posting this giveaway on Facebook. You can use the SHARE buttons below.- Giveaway ends on July 27th.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!